Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Oracle answers pivot table grand total problem
Oracle answers pivot table grand total problem [message #320266] Wed, 14 May 2008 08:21 Go to next message
sanamojdeh
Hi All,

I am working with OBI dashboard. I have a problem in creating a pivot table. To make it simple assume I have 3 columns: Sales, Target Sales, and %Diff. I added a total row but the problem is the total for %Diff is actually the average of the column instead of the %Diff between "total Sales" and Total "Target Sales". The aggregation rule for %Diff is set to Avg. and "Show data as" is set to Value.
I have seen the same problem here before. Can anybody help me on this?
Thanks
Sana
Re: Oracle answers pivot table grand total problem [message #320339 is a reply to message #320266] Wed, 14 May 2008 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:
I have seen the same problem here before
So, what did those people say?
Re: Oracle answers pivot table grand total problem [message #320342 is a reply to message #320339] Wed, 14 May 2008 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sanamojdeh
no clue,
I just know I should set agg. value to Default not Avg. in pivot page and the same for the column in Criteria page.
Re: Oracle answers pivot table grand total problem [message #321180 is a reply to message #320342] Mon, 19 May 2008 06:19 Go to previous message
skooman
The aggregation rule should not be average in this case. Try Complex or Server Aggregate.
Previous Topic: Log On to BI (XML) Publisher
Next Topic: few questions .. Oracle BI, Oracle BI Application,Hyperion,Hyperion-Essbase
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:09:38 CDT 2024