Home » Server Options » RAC & Failsafe » Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries (Solaries 9 oracle 10g)
Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries [message #347167] Wed, 10 September 2008 23:01 Go to next message
reddyvijay09
hi All,

Any once installed the configured the 2 node rac in oracle

what the pre requiste and if u have the notes or documentaion by step by step that is great

as per my knowledge that we need to installed cluster on top of that we confifured the Oracle RAC

Please reply to me
Re: Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries [message #347171 is a reply to message #347167] Wed, 10 September 2008 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/portal.portal_db?selected=3#index-ORA

Quote:
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Administration and Deployment Guide
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for AIX Based Systems
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for hp Tru64 UNIX
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for HP-UX
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for Linux
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for Microsoft Windows
Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for Solaris Operating System

Regards
Michel
Re: Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries [message #347182 is a reply to message #347171] Thu, 11 September 2008 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reddyvijay09
Hi Michel,

Thank you for the quick reply the pdfs not related these issue

i seen the pdf in that database upgradtion steps are there

if you have the link the Please provide me the correct link

Regards,
vijay
Re: Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries [message #347204 is a reply to message #347182] Thu, 11 September 2008 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
In what the last book "Oracle Clusterware and Oracle Real Application Clusters Installation Guide for Solaris Operating System" does not answer the question?

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Thu, 11 September 2008 01:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries [message #347317 is a reply to message #347204] Thu, 11 September 2008 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pavan2008
Thanks
Michel...i will go through that....
Re: Anyone Installed the Two Node RAC in solaries [message #347335 is a reply to message #347317] Thu, 11 September 2008 05:37 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
>>as per my knowledge that we need to installed cluster on top of that we confifured the Oracle RAC
You mean, a SUN cluster and Oracle RAC on top of it?
Not essential.
You can just go with RAC.
Previous Topic: Error in CRS Install..Failed to upgrade Oracle Cluster Registry configuration
Next Topic: Linux-x86_64 Error: 37: No locks available - RAC Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:06:59 CDT 2024