Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » ERROR: Failed to run command in process ( oem UDM deployment) (OEM 10g, Linux)
ERROR: Failed to run command in process ( oem UDM deployment) [message #347556] Fri, 12 September 2008 02:20 Go to next message
cocavikas
Hi

I deployed an User Defined Metric on the OEM, and encountered this error:

@ rmohsatri05.oracleoutsourcing.com:: UDM_StandbyDB_ORA_600_7445_PATRII:: ERROR:
Failed to run command in process
@ rmohsaaha04.oracleoutsourcing.com:: UDM_StandbyDB_ORA_600_7445_PAAHAI:: ERROR:
Failed to run command in process

I checked all directories and files for permissions. All the directories as well as all the files in them have read and execute permissions for all users.

I am lost as to what could be the problem. This is a critical issue, so immediate replies would be appreciated a lot.

Thank You
Re: ERROR: Failed to run command in process ( oem UDM deployment) [message #347603 is a reply to message #347556] Fri, 12 September 2008 05:30 Go to previous message
Frank
Reported message
eported By: cocavikas On: Fri, 12 September 2008 12:28 In: RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » ERROR: Failed to run command in process ( oem UDM deployment)
Reason I am deploying a few critical UDMs and i need a solution very immediately.

Don't use reporting for that.
If you are in a hurry, don't rely on forums. Hire someone.
Previous Topic: Error finding target <string> from the repository
Next Topic: rac oem database.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:20:47 CDT 2024