Home » Developer & Programmer » Designer » Sequence Diagram for Oracle Forms (Oracle Designer 10g)
Sequence Diagram for Oracle Forms [message #347941] Mon, 15 September 2008 02:31 Go to next message
lokimisc
Hi,
We are doing an Reverse Engineering of an Existing Application developed using oracle forms 9i and oracle 9i database.
I need to create an sequence diagram for oracle forms to capture the workflow of forms. So can anyone please help me out whether sequence diagram can be created using oracle designer or any other tool that can be used for creating sequence diagram for oracle forms.
Since there are more than 200 forms that needs to be analysed and sequence diagram has to be created for all this forms. Is there any tool that automatically reads oracle forms and creates an snapshot of sequence of workflow. So that sequence diagram can be easily created based on that.

Thanks & regards,
Lokesh
Re: Sequence Diagram for Oracle Forms [message #507790 is a reply to message #347941] Wed, 18 May 2011 00:17 Go to previous message
yawar
i m also looking for the solution . kindly let me know if anyone find out the solution.
Previous Topic: expired password ODI
Next Topic: Oracle Designer Document
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:07:26 CDT 2024