Home » Other » Marketplace » Oracle DBA needed for Direct Hire, Permanent Position in Buffalo/Niagara region
Oracle DBA needed for Direct Hire, Permanent Position in Buffalo/Niagara region [message #351855] Fri, 03 October 2008 08:29 Go to next message
dnoworyta
Oracle DBA needed for Direct Hire, Position in Buffalo/Niagara, NY area

Our client is a global organization with a large IT staff in the US. They are looking to add a permanent Oracle DBA to their team. They are looking for someone with 5-10 years of experience in a variety of Oracle versions. SQL DBA skills are also desirable.

This is a solid, stable organization offering excellent benefits, a highly skilled staff of peers and a causal, upbeat environment. Salary depends on experience, also COL. May be able to work in another US location.

Must be a US citizen, green card holder or TN visa candidate. No other sponsorship candidates accepted at this time. This is a permanent, full time, direct hire job (not a contract).

Interested, qualified candidates, please respond with resume as attachment.
Re: Oracle DBA needed for Direct Hire, Permanent Position in Buffalo/Niagara region [message #530593 is a reply to message #351855] Wed, 09 November 2011 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
higlander
Is this position still available - if yes I am interested.
Re: Oracle DBA needed for Direct Hire, Permanent Position in Buffalo/Niagara region [message #530604 is a reply to message #530593] Wed, 09 November 2011 05:14 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
You might try to contact the OP, but don't be too optimistic as the previous message dates from Oct 2008 (i.e. was posted 3 years ago). I suppose they already found a DBA.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 November 2011 05:15]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Linux Training (Mumbai, India)
Next Topic: Looking for a qualified APPS DBA, Nashville, TN
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:03:22 CDT 2024