Home » Other » Training & Certification » oracle lite (oracle10g)
oracle lite [message #364498] Mon, 08 December 2008 20:07 Go to next message
shrinika
Hello, I have job requirement with oracle lite. I need to prepare some basic stuff about oracle lite to
attend the interview. Can any one please provide some link to learn about oracle lite?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Shrinika

[Updated on: Mon, 08 December 2008 20:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: oracle lite [message #364516 is a reply to message #364498] Mon, 08 December 2008 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
What did you search, find and read yet?

Regards
Michel
Re: oracle lite [message #364532 is a reply to message #364516] Tue, 09 December 2008 00:33 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Oracle Lite ... huh, yes, we used it for a while on mobile devices such as this Barcode Scanner (not that type, but - close enough to get the picture). It was used to scan electricity counters, and was synchronized with the Oracle database at the end of a day. As our barcode scanners used MS Windows CE operating system, synchronization was done by using the Active Sync.

I have installed Oracle Lite on one of Compaq iPAQ models for my own amusement. I have created a few tables, inserted a few records, wrote queries ... but that was too painful. I'm not much into using the stylus, it is just too slow. Besides, as I had to take care that iPAQ's battery is never empty (otherwise, everything vanished - including Oracle Lite), I forgot about it.

As of Oracle Lite links ... did you ever try to enter "oracle lite" into Google? Do you use Google? If not, well, perhaps you should consider to use it.
Previous Topic: control file and control file trace
Next Topic: Oracle/DBA or BI(informatica) trainig center
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:46:56 CDT 2024