Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » Problem in getting rid of default jpg file from WebDB site
Problem in getting rid of default jpg file from WebDB site [message #365026] Fri, 17 November 2000 05:16 Go to next message
Samir Sinha
Hi!

I have recently started working on Oracle WebDB 2.2 and created a site which has default navigation bar, banner and context area. I have been successful in getting rid of Oracle WebDB logo from the navigation bar and also the "Welcome to Oracle WebDB Site Builder" jpg from the main page. However I am unable to remove "The introduction to Oracle WebDB Site Builder" jpg and link from the Main page (root).

Is there any way of removing this and customising the main page ? I have read all the docs on oracle site realted to WebDB but can't find a way out.

Samir
Re: Problem in getting rid of default jpg file from WebDB site [message #365035 is a reply to message #365026] Mon, 04 December 2000 04:51 Go to previous message
Louann
To remove this sample picture, you must be an administraor, and go to theses different page:
Administration > Corner (Dossier in french)

Then, clic on the modify icon of the corner (the pen), and Picture. It's on this page you can remove and add your pic (banner pic)

Remark: It seems that webdb don't like jpg. Transform jpg in png
Previous Topic: not getting connection from the client
Next Topic: Portal 3 Login error: WWC-41439
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:29:47 CDT 2024