Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » What is the way to use the Loadjava command?
What is the way to use the Loadjava command? [message #366591] Wed, 15 September 1999 11:11 Go to next message
Marian
I must load some .jar and I want to know how to use the loadjava command application, 'cause I hava to call some java classes from Developer Forms 6.0.x If anyone can answer me, please make it as soon al possible because ain't no time to spend in this trouble.

Thanks.
Re: What is the way to use the Loadjava command? [message #366603 is a reply to message #366591] Thu, 18 November 1999 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheong wai kit
according to the book, the command is :-
loadjava -user scott/tiger@myserver:5521:orcl -t -f -v Test.class

and to drop is :-
dropjava -user scott/tiger@myserver:5521:orcl -t -f -v Test.class

-o use the jdbc/oci driver.
-t use the thin jdbc driver.
-v use verbose mode to indicate the status of the load as it occurs.
-f force loading of classes by replacing existing classes. The default is to load only those that don't exist and those that have been modified.
-r the resolver spec to use during the load.
-s create public synonyms for the loaded classes.
-g grant permission on loaded classes.
-h obtain help on the syntax.

It creates a system-generated table call create$java$lob$table.

that's all I know, hope that answer part of your question. And I also hope someone can help to solve my problem "how to use the classes using java". :)
Re: What is the way to use the Loadjava command? [message #366780 is a reply to message #366603] Wed, 27 December 2000 04:57 Go to previous message
Kishore
I used the command the way u have given but it gives me an error
NoClassDefFoundError:oracle/aurora/sqljdecl/SqljDecl
etc..

I think its because of the classpath but which files should be there in it, can u tell me
Thanks
Kishore
Previous Topic: Load java Error
Next Topic: problem on java stored procedures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:17:27 CDT 2024