Home » Other » Marketplace » Business Analyst position for Oracle Applications
Business Analyst position for Oracle Applications [message #369083] Mon, 06 November 2000 10:24
Todd Handel
We have had Oracle apps installed in production for about 1.5 years now at our company. We installed all the discrete manufacturing tools, financial modules, order entry and service. We performed the implementation of these modules as a rapid implementation so there are many opportunities for improvement with how we are matching up our business processes and the capabilities of the Oracle apps. In addition to Oracle, we have an engineering management tool called Agile which manages our parts and BOMs and is integrated with the Oracle Apps.

Our company is a small engineering and manufacturing organization that is aligned with the wireless telecommunications industry. We manufacture electronics for other large manufacturers and the demands are increasing exponentially. This year we are experiencing almost 100% growth.

With our opportunities for improving our current ERP platform, business process improvements to manage the tremendous growth as well as new ERP modules and enhancements; we are embarking on many new projects and looking for great talent to help us out. Some of the additions we expect to pursue are fixed assets, Oracle 11i, Agile upgrades, BPA bar-coding software, Web supplier and customer, iProcurement, CRM, capacity, Discoverer, configurator and probably many more.

I need some great talent to help me, with the ERP apps, to take this company into its future growth that will require many exciting Information Systems Solutions.

If you would be interested in working on these projects and supporting our users as a Business Analyst, please let me know.

It would require you to take a permanent position with our company in Madison Wisconsin so relocation may be necessary. If this excites you, please let me know your salary requirements and send me a current resume along with contact information.

thanks for your time!
Previous Topic: Looking for strong Oracle Developer
Next Topic: Oracle Financial Functional Consultants Needed!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:17:48 CDT 2024