Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Importing existing projects into JDeveloper 11g (JDeveloper 11g)
Importing existing projects into JDeveloper 11g [message #377716] Wed, 24 December 2008 08:17 Go to next message
mantasdev
I am trying to work with JDeveloper for my application and want to know whether it is possible to import existing projects into the work space in JDeveloper. I am currently working with eclipse IDE and this feature is available in it. How can I connect to clear case from JDeveloper? In eclipse it is very easy to connect to clear case with a plugin installed and check out, check in files from the source control. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Re: Importing existing projects into JDeveloper 11g [message #377778 is a reply to message #377716] Thu, 25 December 2008 02:12 Go to previous message
Frank
Did you consider Googling? After all, the Clearcase plugin didn't install itself in Eclipse either.
I did Google and the first hit was a migration manual, which stated:
Quote:
Source Control support

Oracle9i JDeveloper provides native support for Oracle9i Software Configuration Manager (SCM), Rational ClearCase, and Concurrent Versions System (CVS). To configure JDeveloper to one of the natively supported source control systems, access the configuration dialogues by going to Tools | Preferences in the main menu and then choosing the Source Control node in the preference tree. JDeveloper also allows you to work with any other source control system by writing your own source control plug-in. The source control plug-in extends JDeveloper's Extension SDK. For more information, please see the online help book "Using Source Control Support."

Took me longer to write this reply than to find this doc.
Previous Topic: How to extract a lengthy XML(98628 bytes) using EXTRACT. Is it possible to extract such a huge XML?
Next Topic: Problem with XMLNS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:27:26 CDT 2024