Home » Other » Training & Certification » How to start a Training Institute
How to start a Training Institute [message #391881] Sat, 14 March 2009 03:29 Go to next message
GOGULA777
Hi All,

I worked as a Software Engineer (Oracle Applications Financials and Project Accounting)for around 4 years and now I am planning to start a training institute for the above modules.

I have few questions in my mind, if you know the answers please let me know.

My first question is "Is it legal?". Providing a training on Oracle Applications modules is a legal activity? I heard some one saying that it should be provided by Oracle University only. Is it true?

And my second question is "Where should I start it?" As there are lot of institutes in Hyderabad, for Oracle Apps Financial modules, I feel there is lot of competition for that. What about other locations in India? OR how to start a training institute in APAC region (like singapore/malaysia etc.)? or Is there any way to start the same in Gulf region?

Please let me know your valuable inputs.

thanks

Gogula
Re: How to start a Training Institute [message #391883 is a reply to message #391881] Sat, 14 March 2009 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank
My first advise would be: contact Oracle.
If you are really serious about this, you will benefit from any contacts you can get within Oracle Corp.
Also, you say you doubt whether or not it is legal to do this; are you going to build your enterprise based on some verdict about legal issues from a person on some Forum board, or would you rather hear it from the people who actually KNOW it (i.e. the people at Oracle).
Re: How to start a Training Institute [message #391929 is a reply to message #391881] Sat, 14 March 2009 11:58 Go to previous message
GOGULA777
Hi Frank

Thanks for your advice. I want to know the legal status of this aspect (i.e. giving training of Oracle modules) in an informal way (i.e. through forums etc..) before going in a formal way (i.e. contacting Oracle).

I am asking this question not only relating to Oracle but relating to all software related training... (for example training .net which is a Microsoft product etc.. etc..).

And I am asking this question, to ensure that I am doing a legal thing especially in abroad (like APAC region or Gulf region).

thanks

Gogula

Previous Topic: SQL Paper
Next Topic: Regarding ORACLE DBA course
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:45:39 CDT 2024