Home » Infrastructure » Unix » Please tell me the "ux2dos"(HP-UX) equivalent for AIX ??? (AIX 5.3)
Please tell me the "ux2dos"(HP-UX) equivalent for AIX ??? [message #398281] Wed, 15 April 2009 22:23 Go to next message
nilbags
Hi,

We have been using HP-UX all this time till we decided to upgrade to AIX 5.3.

Was using "ux2dos" earlier for converting a unix file to be uploadable into a mainframe system.
Since "ux2dos" is not available on AIX , can you please suggest me an equivalent command on AIX ?

I have read somewhere about a command calle "doswrite", but this is unavailable on our current installation. Any idea where I can find/install it from ?

Please help, since this is a critical bottleneck for our upgrade.

Cheers
Re: Please tell me the "ux2dos"(HP-UX) equivalent for AIX ??? [message #398287 is a reply to message #398281] Wed, 15 April 2009 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
This question bears no connection with Oracle.
Please find a more appropriate forum.
The topic is locked.

Regards
Michel
Re: Please tell me the "ux2dos"(HP-UX) equivalent for AIX ??? [message #398289 is a reply to message #398281] Wed, 15 April 2009 23:16 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Answer to reported message:

The topic is locked because the site is dedicated to Oracle and your question is related in anything with Oracle.

The (sub)forum "Unix" purpose is "Oracle Installation, Configuration, Troubleshooting and Scripting on Unix platforms (Solaris, HP-UX, AIX, etc.)" that is Oracle questions specific to Unix platform.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: Unable to interpret environmental variable
Next Topic: Oracle forms10g for AIX system
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:44:05 CDT 2024