Home » Server Options » Streams & AQ » Schema Stream replication have Error ORA-26687: no instantiation SCN provided (Oracle 10g release2 on linux 64 bit)
Schema Stream replication have Error ORA-26687: no instantiation SCN provided [message #400697] Wed, 29 April 2009 05:35
MIFI
Hi,
I am using Bidirectional Stream Schema Replication,
From production ----->Destination Server
From Destination----->Production Server
We have been using this Replication for more than 6 months. But yesterday i get the following Apply error in Destination site
ORA-26687: no instantiation SCN provided for "prod"."transacions"

The above table was visible in dba_capture_prepared_tables view on production site previously, but it is not visible now, i could not find the reason how it is not initiated when there is no ddl on production site.

I check the errors the insertion in the same table was the main cause of this problem.

Now i want to find out that how do i sync whole schema in destination with Production database as the apply process Aborted and most of the tables are out of sync with Production on other hand replication from destination to Production is working fine (We are not using Destination database for insertion or update of any record), insert and update is only on Production.
That is why i am worried about the replication from production to destination server.

Previous Topic: How to Check the Bidirectional replication
Next Topic: Streams capture queue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:34:25 CDT 2024