Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » EJB JSF Data Controller - jndi.properties remote server error (10.1.3)
EJB JSF Data Controller - jndi.properties remote server error [message #418317] Fri, 14 August 2009 02:53
ying
Hi,

I'm new to EJB and now trying to use JDeveloper to create a simple JSF page. I'm using EJB 3.0 as a business component for a JSF page. ADF data control/binding is used. When I was creating the JSF page and drag the method from the data control, I get below message:

The "Embedded OC4J Client" has been added to the client project. This library provides a "jndi.properties" file that allows EJBs to be resolved in the embedded OC4J server. To resolve EJBs running in a remote application server, remove this "Embedded OC4J Client" library from the project and add a custom "jndi.properties" file to the client project instead.

When run the JSF page, it is sucessfully launched the page with result.

But when I deployed to Remote Server, it encounters error as below:

javax.faces.el.EvaluationException: oracle.jbo.JboException: JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.jbo.JboException, msg=JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException, msg=MyName not found
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:190)
at com.sun.faces.el.ValueBindingImpl.getValue(ValueBindingImpl.java:143)
at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.ValueBindingBoundValue.getValue(ValueBindingBoundValue.java:30)
at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UIXComponentUINode.getAttributeValueImpl(UIXComponentUINode.java:392)
at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.uinode.UIXComponentUINode.getAttributeValue(UIXComponentUINode.java:127)................

I have no idea how to add a custom "jndi.properties", please advise.

Regards,
Ying
Previous Topic: how to change page direction
Next Topic: temp tablespace becomes full, not released by JDBC thin client ojdbc14.jar
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:14:30 CDT 2024