Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Database connectivity issue after putting customized login form (Oracle 10g Forms and Reports, 10 g Report Server , 10g Application server, Windows NT Operating system)
Database connectivity issue after putting customized login form [message #443046] Fri, 12 February 2010 04:25 Go to next message
pradeep_oracle
Hi All,
I am having a application which is on Widows NT Operating system.I am using Oracle 10g Database, Developer suite 10g And 10g Application server.
My application uses Run_report_object to generate reports.Run_Report_Object is called in forms and Report server is configured in the same Application server where FMX are placed. The report generation was working fine as long as oracle default login was used. When i created a form to handle login on my own, Report server is throwing "Unable to connect to database" error.

My login forms takes the parameters from user and calls default logon command in on_Logon trigger.

Has anybody faced this problem before?

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2010 04:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Database connectivity issue after putting customized login form [message #446920 is a reply to message #443046] Thu, 11 March 2010 00:06 Go to previous message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Sorry that I have been so long in replying. Have you solved your problem?

Does this new user exist in the database?

David
Previous Topic: How to show values in headers of the bars in bar graphs
Next Topic: Mail with OLE2 (using static mail address for Sender)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:23:34 CDT 2024