Home » Other » Training & Certification » Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA
Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA [message #444554] Mon, 22 February 2010 08:22 Go to next message
shade278
hey...Im a 2nd year b.tech student n i wish to make my career in Database administration.for dt i want to pursue a summer internship in oracle,preferably in noida..some help wud b appreciated..
Re: Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA [message #444557 is a reply to message #444554] Mon, 22 February 2010 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
You should first learn how to write in a professional way.

Regards
Michel
Re: Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA [message #450691 is a reply to message #444557] Thu, 08 April 2010 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shade278
Dear Michael
with due respect I beg to say that my writing in a professional way doesn't get me more replies here.
you are requested to please keep your big mouth tightly shut and mind your business.if you don't have any information regarding my querie then kindly change the page or are you so unemployed that you have nothing better to do than replying to irrelevant messages??
regards
You know..

there, I said it in a professional way.happy michael???
Re: Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA [message #450695 is a reply to message #450691] Thu, 08 April 2010 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
I bet you will have no offer with this kind of message.
Remember what you write in forum is there forever and many employer searches on the web before hiring someone even of you hide your real name behind silly nickname, it is easy to find you, Arbaaz Hashmy.

By the way, in a forum anyone is free to post until he/she follow the guidelines which you seem to be unable to do (one more reason to NOT hire you).

In the end, my name is Michel not michael, mispronounce someone's name and insult him just lead to be seen as a contemptible person and does not enhance the impression we may have about you.

Maybe these are some reasons you have no answer... May I advice you to think about this?

Regards
Michel

[Updated on: Thu, 08 April 2010 15:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA [message #450815 is a reply to message #444554] Fri, 09 April 2010 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shade278
michel or michael...it hardly makes a difference to me dear "michel".
see...that's what I'm trying to say...you shouldn't poke your nose in everybody's matter.If you can help him/her with it,good but if you can't,I'd advice you to kindly clean up your hands and be aside.
Now may I advice you to think over that??
regards
arbaaz

P.S. - and who said anything about hiding my name..?? I'm very well aware of the fact that you can see it.
Re: Summer Training for DBA in NOIDA [message #450825 is a reply to message #450815] Fri, 09 April 2010 07:26 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator
Try to read and understand what I said, this may be one of the best advices you can have with your posts.

Regards
Michel
Previous Topic: oracle 10g rac training in Delhi NCR
Next Topic: Database administrator
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:45:36 CDT 2024