Home » Developer & Programmer » Forms » Vertical scroll bar is not showing properly (Forms [32 Bit] Version 6.0.8.27.0 (Production))
Vertical scroll bar is not showing properly [message #445343] Mon, 01 March 2010 00:22 Go to next message
chandramatta

Hi,
I am facing an issue in my custom form.
This form is developed by someone time ago.

Noticed one issue with vertical scroll bar it has.
When I first access the form and query for records, it works as per the expectation and with scroll bar to scroll up and down.
But when I do "View>Record>Last", it reaches to last record, but not able to use the scroll bar to scroll the records up(I am on last record, so can't do downward scrolling).

The scroll bar is displaying in Full, no room to scroll up down.
It happens only when I do "View>Record>Last".

Am I required to set any scroll bar properties?

Matt.
Re: Vertical scroll bar is not showing properly [message #447392 is a reply to message #445343] Mon, 15 March 2010 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
djmartin
Account Moderator
Sorry that I have been so long in replying. Have you solved your problem?

How many records are you retrieving? How many records can be displayed on the form?

Which JInitiator are you running? It should be 1.3.1.17.

You say you are running Forms 6.0.8.27. According to my documentation this is patchset 18. If you are running Oracle Applications, go to patchset 19. If you are not running Oracle Applications, go back to patchset 17.

David
Re: Vertical scroll bar is not showing properly [message #447395 is a reply to message #447392] Mon, 15 March 2010 01:04 Go to previous message
chandramatta

Hi David,
Thank you very much for taking time on this issue.
As per oracle metalink, It is a known issue. It's fixed/rectified in Forms 10g.
here is the metalink ref. number: 2535034

Thanks,
Matt.
Previous Topic: A text item key stroke interceptor
Next Topic: how to get the date and time of file modification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:45:18 CDT 2024