Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Delete button on tabular form not working as it should (apex 4.0.2)
Delete button on tabular form not working as it should [message #538478] Fri, 06 January 2012 07:43
balckbandit5
Hello Smile

Theres a little problem with the delete button on my tabular form. When I select the rows I want to delete with the checkboxes then click the button, it deletes the checked rows but it ALSO gets rid of all the rows that I haven't yet saved i.e. that I created while I was on that page, the same time I checked the boxes
If I save the items then go back to the page and select them it works fine, but obviously the end users won't know to do that...
Is there a way to stop this happening? It happens on all the tabular forms I have in my app...so presumably its a fairly common problem? but I can't find an answer on the interwebs...
I did think maybe I could run the MRU process before the MRD process when I click the delete button as well as when I click the save button...but I thought I would ask an expert opinion before messing something up. It all works fine other than that...

Thanks Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 06 January 2012 07:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Tabular form error
Next Topic: I'm not sure how to get validations to do this...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:49:27 CDT 2024