Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Implementing page level authentication (Apex 3.2.1, Windows 7)
Implementing page level authentication [message #541070] Fri, 27 January 2012 08:11 Go to next message
tinkuvinay
Hi all,

I have created a security application in APEX which controls the user access to another APEX applications. My authentication code will check 2 tables (htmldb_app, htmldb_app_user). htmldb_app contains the application id, name, date_modified, modified_by. htmldb_app_user contains app_user_id, app_id, date_modified, modified_by. If the user has the access to application 100, then when the user try to access the application 100, my code will check in the htmldb_app_user table and then returns true.

I was able to do this at the application level since i'm able to capture the app_id by :APP_ID. Now I need to control users at page level also. How do I capture the page numbers of an application?
Re: Implementing page level authentication [message #541074 is a reply to message #541070] Fri, 27 January 2012 08:20 Go to previous message
c_stenersen
:APP_PAGE_ID
Previous Topic: Web self service app working in IE8 but not IE9
Next Topic: Validating the master data isn't in use before delete
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 00:54:36 CDT 2024