Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » The list of concurrents that are in "Scheduled" Phase or status. (Apps,12.1.3, i386 GNU/Linux)
The list of concurrents that are in "Scheduled" Phase or status. [message #543305] Tue, 14 February 2012 01:33 Go to next message
ashishjoy

Hi All,

I need an urgent help on the following:

I need a query to find the details of:-

1.The list of concurrents that are in "Scheduled" Phase or status.

2.The point is that i also need the description of the definition of the same, and its respective parameters.

For Example:

Id: 1
Name: Concurrent A
Schedule info: To be run every 10 minutes
Parameters info:
Parameter a: Defines de compnay
Parameter b: Defines de date range
Parameter c: Defines the quantity

Thanks,
Ashish
Re: The list of concurrents that are in "Scheduled" Phase or status. [message #543408 is a reply to message #543305] Tue, 14 February 2012 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Try join the following tables/views.
fnd_concurrent_requests
fnd_concurrent_programs_vl
fnd_descr_flex_col_usage_vl

By
Vamsi
Re: The list of concurrents that are in "Scheduled" Phase or status. [message #543525 is a reply to message #543408] Wed, 15 February 2012 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashishjoy

Thanks Vamsi, But can u get it as a query for me if possible . At least from your sources please.

Re: The list of concurrents that are in "Scheduled" Phase or status. [message #544058 is a reply to message #543525] Sun, 19 February 2012 15:13 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
But can u get it as a query for me if possible
No.
Give me yours. I'll try to correct it.

By the way, request_id can be found in fnd_concurrent_requests.
You may filter on phase or status.
Concurrent program name is from fnd_concurrent_programs_vl by linking concurrent_program_id.
Parameters can be found in fnd_descr_flex_col_usage_vl, by considering descriptive_flexfield_name as concurrent_program_short_name prefixed with "$SRS$." (without quotes).

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: how to approach above task
Next Topic: Forms personalization (merged 5)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:43:01 CDT 2024