Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Regions weird in firefox (APEX 4.0)
Regions weird in firefox [message #544888] Fri, 24 February 2012 08:33 Go to next message
balckbandit5
Hello Smile

I've been developing my app on Internet explorer (I think 7) but when someone tested it on firefox, the regions were all the way on the right side of the screen. Such that he had to scroll to see them.
Anyone know why this is happening?

thanks
Re: Regions weird in firefox [message #544899 is a reply to message #544888] Fri, 24 February 2012 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c_stenersen
It's probably something in your stylesheet and template. (Did you create any of it yourself, or did you use one of those given by ApEx?) Firebug can help you find out exactly what it is Firefox sees and why it thinks it should be shown this way. I hope you downloaded firefox and tried to see it for yourself.
Re: Regions weird in firefox [message #545406 is a reply to message #544899] Wed, 29 February 2012 02:56 Go to previous message
balckbandit5
Hi, sorry i've been sick for a few days,

I had a look at it on palemoon before posting, yes.
And no I've not touched the templates on this one its all just APEX
In the end i've just put a <br/> at the end of the "top bar" region template which was what seemed to be the problem, and that fixed it. Though there's now a little gap on internet explorer which is a little annoying but no big deal.
Previous Topic: If else in Oracle SQL Query
Next Topic: User getting an Error I am not.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:19:42 CDT 2024