Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Understanding Oracle Fusion
Understanding Oracle Fusion [message #557524] Wed, 13 June 2012 08:06 Go to next message
manubatham20

Hi,

I am mainly a database guy having common understanding of application architecture and very new to Middleware world. I am currently in phase of understanding what a middleware is all about, along with how one middleware (major ones) differs from another one. Can you guys please help me understanding below-

1.) What is the need of Oracle Fusion? How I can visualize it?
2.) I came to know that its hot-pluggable, can I integrate it with my existing system? Where to place it in my system.
3.) And what are the advantages of using Oracle fusion over other middleware products (I have to give a comparison of Oracle Fusion with TIBCO, or what are the advantages of Oracle Fusion over TIBCO) ?

From where I can get a good, concise example for the same?

Thanks,
Manu
Re: Understanding Oracle Fusion [message #557976 is a reply to message #557524] Mon, 18 June 2012 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
manubatham20

With no replies in 4-5 days, I am assuming that I have asked wrong question above. Sad

One more try with more focused question.

In my system, components (Oracle Products only) are connected to each other through TIBCO middleware. As there is only Oracle components in system, is there any benefit of using Oracle Fusion replacing TIBCO? Can someone compare the benefits who have worked on both of them.

Note: I am having a very basic knowledge of middlewares.

Thanks,
Manu
Re: Understanding Oracle Fusion [message #557977 is a reply to message #557976] Mon, 18 June 2012 07:10 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I don't think that the question was wrong - the fact is: not many people (I can think of only two or three) on this forum are capable of properly answering this kind of questions. Unfortunately, they don't visit the forum regularly so you'll have to be patient, or ask for help elsewhere (for example, OTN Forums).
Previous Topic: View output
Next Topic: Workflow
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:46:13 CDT 2024