Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Intermittent Error (Oracle Reports Builder 10)
Intermittent Error [message #562907] Mon, 06 August 2012 15:15 Go to next message
robson.barata
Hi Guys !

Can anyone help me !

I have a reports in which the data appear and disappears intermittently.

I changed the column property, repeat frame, frame and I didn't get any results.

Ops: This problem occurs only in a column.

Hugs!

Robson.
Re: Intermittent Error [message #562927 is a reply to message #562907] Tue, 07 August 2012 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What is that column about? Is data (it displays) "static" (i.e. always stored in a table, never being deleted)?
Is it a formula column so one of arguments periodically evaluates to NULL which leads the result (i.e. your column) to be NULL as well?
Is there a Format Trigger which returns FALSE because of a certain condition?
Re: Intermittent Error [message #563002 is a reply to message #562927] Tue, 07 August 2012 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
robson.barata
Hi LittleFoot !

This column is based in the table.

For exemplo: select 'x' from test.

'x' is the column returned.

It's not deleted.

It's not formula column.

Don't have trigger which returns FALSE.

It's a report simple.

Thank you for answer !

Hugs!

Ops: I don't know what is....
Re: Intermittent Error [message #563009 is a reply to message #563002] Tue, 07 August 2012 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What is report's output? Is it displayed in a browser? Did you try to refresh it (F5)? Maybe data actually IS there, but it just wasn't displayed for some reason. Also, try another browser (if possible).

Perhaps you could also try to recompile the report (Ctrl + Shift + K) and hope for the best.
Re: Intermittent Error [message #563194 is a reply to message #563009] Thu, 09 August 2012 07:28 Go to previous message
robson.barata
I'll try to make these execute.

Thank you for help me.
Previous Topic: Reports Builder Crashes while inserting graphs
Next Topic: How to attach excel file as last page of RDF report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:27:23 CDT 2024