Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Can we download Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 ( Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Oracle Enterprise Linux)
icon5.gif  Can we download Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 [message #571720] Thu, 29 November 2012 09:21 Go to next message
tarun444
Team,

I am a database developer and I have worked on Oracle E-Business Suite. I want to learn OA Framework and oracle modules in release 12. I have a desktop which i have upgraded i.e. added a new hard drive and installed Oracle Enterprise Linux for this purpose. Can you guys please let me know whether we can download Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 for free for learning purpose ?? and also can you guys please let me know the minimum system requirements for release 12.

Thanks in advance
Tarun
Re: Can we download Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 [message #572874 is a reply to message #571720] Tue, 18 December 2012 06:22 Go to previous message
enno

If you want to run apps and db-tier on the same machine :

go to edelivery.oracle.com

You need to register before you can download EBS. (Download Part #: B54465-08)

other option would be to get Oracle Virtualbox and download two Oracle VMs
DB-tier and Apps-tier , not sure if they can run on the same machine.

--> edelivery.oracle.com/EPD/GetUserInfo/get_form?caller=LinuxWelcome

(DB and APPS) (also from edelivery.oracle.com) which could save the installatrion process.

haven't tried the second option yet.

For the first option 4GB of memory should be sufficient. (at last without concurrent processing)

cheers, Enno

Previous Topic: TAX ERROR
Next Topic: frm-41014 cannot set attribute of null canvas item error only for few users
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:13:55 CDT 2024