Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Adding new fields to Account Analysis Report in R12 (SLA) (R12.1.3)
Adding new fields to Account Analysis Report in R12 (SLA) [message #588792] Fri, 28 June 2013 08:00 Go to next message
marriswamy
Hi,

Any one please help me regarding account analysis report in R12. i want to add two columns PO number and Vendor Name
want to display PO number and Vendor Name in template.Account Analysis Report r12 is Java concurrent program.
I down loaded XLAAARPT.xml file but do not have PO number and Vendor Name columns.

1) My requirement is to display PO number and Vendor Name.i am attaching thi file where should add the PO number and Vendor Name.....
2) when i cross checkd XLA_ACCT_ANALYSIS_RPT_PKG PO number and Vendor Name are not available.let me know how to add those fileds and how to generate XML file including PO number and Vendor Name fields.....
3) Account Analysis Report is taking time to complete this program when i chekcd log file it is showing HIGH VALUME data error.....
4)Let me know how to customize XLAAARPT.xml file for adding PO number and Vendor Name

Help me how i can finish this task.

Regards,
Swamy
  • Attachment: Vendor.GIF
    (Size: 27.58KB, Downloaded 1378 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 28 June 2013 08:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Adding new fields to Account Analysis Report in R12 (SLA) [message #588797 is a reply to message #588792] Fri, 28 June 2013 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
marriswamy
Hi team.

Please help me out from this task.

thanks in advance.

Regards
Swamy
Re: Adding new fields to Account Analysis Report in R12 (SLA) [message #588869 is a reply to message #588797] Sat, 29 June 2013 02:39 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Unfortunately, not many Oracle Apps. questions are answered as we don't have regular members who are capable of solving these problems. Therefore, you'll have to be patient or ask for help elsewhere (such as OTN).
Previous Topic: Oracle Apps Query User Organization Information
Next Topic: How to create Dunning letter in Receivables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:09:07 CDT 2024