Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Error Message appears when attempting to save an Analysis (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g)
Error Message appears when attempting to save an Analysis [message #639863] Sat, 18 July 2015 13:23 Go to next message
weblogicadmin1
The following error message appears when a user attempts to save a dashboard or analysis after making edits:

access denied for user to path / users /

What steps need to be taken in order for this issue to be resolved ?

Some additional information about this issue:

Users were initially able to create and save all of their work (dashboards and analyses) in the past, so they have always had the necessary privileges. This issue randomly started occurring a few days ago and it's impacting multiple users now.

As a Bi-Admin, I am able to make changes to my analyses without any errors occurring. However, the users on the client side continue to encounter the above error message.
Re: Error Message appears when attempting to save an Analysis [message #639864 is a reply to message #639863] Sat, 18 July 2015 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
What happened a few days ago? Did someone mess up those privileges (i.e. revoke some of them)?
Re: Error Message appears when attempting to save an Analysis [message #639865 is a reply to message #639864] Sat, 18 July 2015 15:35 Go to previous message
weblogicadmin1
There was some patching being done to our core BI server. Would it be possible that server patching is the culprit ?
Previous Topic: XML Publisher Excel Template design
Next Topic: BI Publisher - Pivot Table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:48:12 CDT 2024