Home » RDBMS Server » Enterprise Manager » Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL (split from zombie topic)
Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL (split from zombie topic) [message #642493] Sat, 12 September 2015 01:29 Go to next message
surmaa013
Hi ,

I am also facing same kind of issue in oem . we have changed the server and host name is different from previous server so I am getting error

emctl status dbconsole
--Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL=http://tuln03:%EM_UPLOAD_PORT%/em/upload/

I also tried to recreate the repository but it still showing old hostname .
Database hostname ................<old_hostname>

and ends with error .
Re: Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL [message #642494 is a reply to message #642493] Sat, 12 September 2015 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Quote:
I also tried to recreate the repository but it still showing old hostname .
Database hostname ................<old_hostname>

and ends with error .
Which error?
Re: Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL [message #642531 is a reply to message #642494] Mon, 14 September 2015 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
surmaa013
>emctl status dbconsole
Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL=http://tuln03:%EM_UPLOAD_PORT%/em/upload/
Re: Unable to determine local host from URL REPOSITORY_URL (split from zombie topic) [message #642532 is a reply to message #642531] Mon, 14 September 2015 02:26 Go to previous message
John Watson
Come on, man - show what you did: copy/paste your SQL*Plus session to show what happens when you re-create the repository: the command you ran and the output.

Please use [code] tags to make it legible, as dscribed here,
How to use [code] tags and make your code easier to read
Previous Topic: Quick question on RUEI install configuration
Next Topic: Too many ACTIVE SESSIONS in performance page
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:00:07 CDT 2024