Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Help Needed in Report Formatting (Oracle Reports 10g)
Help Needed in Report Formatting [message #648605] Fri, 26 February 2016 09:36 Go to next message
kbsoft
Dear all,

I am trying to develop a customize report but can not succeeded in designing according to required format. I am attaching format of the required report. Please help me out by giving tips.

Thanks

Kashif Butt
  • Attachment: abc.pdf
    (Size: 67.77KB, Downloaded 1773 times)
Re: Help Needed in Report Formatting [message #648649 is a reply to message #648605] Sun, 28 February 2016 05:37 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I'm not sure of what kind of tips you expect. What did you do so far? Which part do you find difficult to create? Are there any errors when you run the report you wrote? If so, which ones?

Besides, sample you provided is pretty much useless & meaningless. Where did the "Total USD" come from? What does the "Say" (a spelled number) have to do with anything on that report? All quantities in the yellow-white table are "100"; is that really so (which means that you can hardcode all those values), or ...?
Previous Topic: Letter report printing in oracle reports
Next Topic: Row height increased in 11G
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:13:30 CDT 2024