Home » Developer & Programmer » JDeveloper, Java & XML » Looking for help. Deliverables in Word and XML
Looking for help. Deliverables in Word and XML [message #681457] Mon, 20 July 2020 01:43 Go to next message
harshadgowda
I am new to a position as a Technical Writer for a company that requires our deliverables be submitted to the customer in Word and XML format. With that being said, I am completely new to XML, and unfortunately I don't have any team members to rely on for this, as it is a fairly new contract. I am going to be looking into some XML training courses, but in the meantime I would like to know if anyone can tell me if there is a simple way to create both deliverables. For example, can I create my document in Word, and then create the XML file based off that word document? Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Re: Looking for help. Deliverables in Word and XML [message #681458 is a reply to message #681457] Mon, 20 July 2020 02:18 Go to previous message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

This site is about Oracle and this (sub)forum about XML in Oracle database or database application.
So as your question is not related to Oracle, the topic is locked.
If I'm wrong, please, PM me (or report this message to a moderator, explain why you think it should be unlocked and it might be done).

Note that Word can save a document as XML.

[Updated on: Mon, 20 July 2020 02:20]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Does anyone have anything good to say about ADF with JDeveloper?
Next Topic: Unable to connect to Oracle with JDBC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:11:19 CDT 2024