Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » User process details (merged)
User process details (merged) [message #684437] Wed, 02 June 2021 22:39 Go to next message
unna
Hello all,

I am trying to find all user processes that were executed a week ago from certain time. I want to find out the sql scripts, the begin and end times, the run/elapsed times, the number of rows, and the size of the data processed. I looked at the v$session and v$sqlare, and I can’t find the info from last week. We have a tuning pack license, so I checked the dba_history_active_sess_history and dba_hist_sqltext; I am not finding what I am looking for. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Unna
User process details [message #684438 is a reply to message #684437] Wed, 02 June 2021 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
unna
Hello all,

I am trying to find all user processes that were executed a week ago from certain time. I want to find out the sql scripts, the begin and end times, the run/elapsed times, the number of rows, and the size of the data processed. I looked at the v$session and v$sqlare, and I can’t find the info from last week. We have a tuning pack license, so I checked the dba_history_active_sess_history and dba_hist_sqltext; I am not finding what I am looking for. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Unna
Re: User process details [message #684439 is a reply to message #684438] Thu, 03 June 2021 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michel Cadot
Account Moderator

No way to find what you ask.

Re: User process details (merged) [message #684440 is a reply to message #684437] Thu, 03 June 2021 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
Your best chance is AWR reports. They won't show you any scripts, but for individual statements (if they were captured - you might need some extra configuration to ensure that they are) you will get some of that information.

Make sure that you have extended the AWR retention period. The default is only eight days, so you need to do this right now or the information will be gone.
Re: User process details (merged) [message #684449 is a reply to message #684440] Tue, 08 June 2021 15:04 Go to previous message
unna
Thanks all for the updates. Our AWR retention is set to 28 days. But those histories do not have the information that I am looking for, or at least I am not sure how to look for them. Thanks again!
Previous Topic: can select on dba_segments view but throwing error when using on a package
Next Topic: Too many parse error with error-12850
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:58:01 CDT 2024