Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » How to Exclude Just One Table but take the FULL DB BACKUP using Exp/Imp in Oracle8i ?
How to Exclude Just One Table but take the FULL DB BACKUP using Exp/Imp in Oracle8i ? [message #70628] Tue, 09 July 2002 04:01 Go to next message
marjo
Hello Friends:
I want to export my entire database from one server to another. But I don't want a particular table to get exported. There are hundreds of tables each having lakhs of records. There are only two users in my DB.
a]] FUEL
b]] GAR
Suggestions will really be appreciated.
Bye.
Marjo.
Re: How to Exclude Just One Table but take the FULL DB BACKUP using Exp/Imp in Oracle8i ? [message #70630 is a reply to message #70628] Tue, 09 July 2002 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grant
There isn't an exclude. Your options are, drop the table before export, drop the table after export, or do a select on the tables you want with the TABLES option.
Re: How to Exclude Just One Table but take the FULL DB BACKUP using Exp/Imp in Oracle8i ? [message #70764 is a reply to message #70628] Sun, 21 July 2002 20:52 Go to previous message
sunil bhola
I will tell you how to do it, but give a day
Previous Topic: How to use a Query in the Export utility
Next Topic: EBCDIC and the WHEN clause
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 06:18:29 CDT 2024