Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » SQL*Loader - how to exit back to calling batch file
SQL*Loader - how to exit back to calling batch file [message #70920] Wed, 14 August 2002 06:57 Go to next message
cab
I am issuing calls to sqlldr from inside a batch file which will run on WIN NT.

When the calls are set up with the USERID=user/password, the batch file works fine. When the calls are set up with the USERID=user/password@service-name (net service name defined in Net8 Easy Config), the first call works, but never returns control to the batch file for the rest of the process to finish.

Is there an option which can be put on the call to sqlldr, or is there something that needs to be configured in my entry in Net8 Easy Config?

Thanks ... from a novice.
Re: SQL*Loader - how to exit back to calling batch file [message #70931 is a reply to message #70920] Thu, 15 August 2002 10:34 Go to previous message
Grant
It might be that your control file needs a CR/LF at the end. Try that. It does seem to be sqlldr. Not sure why sqlnet would be different than local in regards to sqlldr. This is a guess so I hope it works for you.
Previous Topic: Problem on SQL
Next Topic: SQL*Loader - loading problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 13:03:16 CDT 2024