Home » Server Options » Replication » How to Invoke Replication Manager?
How to Invoke Replication Manager? [message #75145] Wed, 20 February 2002 22:04 Go to next message
Chetan
Hi.

We are using Oracle 8.1.7 on Windows 2000. We have installed Oracle using the "typical" installation option, and it has installed Advanced Replication option.

I would like to know how to invoke the "Replication Manager". I looked up in the Replication manual and it says it should be under Programs -> Oracle OraHome -> Extended Administration -> Replication manager.

I did not find this option. I just found following options under Extended Administration:
- Enterprise security manager
- interMedia text manager
- Spatial index advisor

Please let me know how to invoke the Replication Manager. Do we need to install something more than the "typical" installation ? Are we missing any step ?
Re: How to Invoke Replication Manager? [message #75159 is a reply to message #75145] Mon, 08 April 2002 02:44 Go to previous message
Frank Naude
Hi,

There is no "Replication Manager" program in Oracle 8i. The same functionality is now provided with DBA Studio. DBA Studio and be started on Unix by running the "oemapp dbastudio" command.

Best regards.

Frank
Previous Topic: Snapshot replication between Oracle 8.1.7 and Oracle 7.3.4
Next Topic: DB Link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:20:40 CDT 2024