Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » Login to portal/mod_plsql
Login to portal/mod_plsql [message #76372] Thu, 11 April 2002 14:04 Go to next message
Ern
Hello everybody

Just finished reinstalling Ias9ibecause previous problems but the problems are the same, and I need help.
The installation goes well. Then when i from the portal home page wants to log in, I just get this message

You cannot login because there is no configuration information stored in the enabler configuration table. (WWC-41439)

The same message appears when I try to create a DAD, and push the mod_plsql module.

I have no idea what I'm going to do, so I'm very thankfull for help.

Thanks Aron
Re: Login to portal/mod_plsql [message #76378 is a reply to message #76372] Tue, 23 April 2002 14:40 Go to previous message
randy
I had this problem. When I did the installation, IIS was running on my computer using port 80. The Oracle installation set Apache to listen on port 7777 but the
portal login page required port 80. Look in the file httpd.conf in the apacheapacheconf directory for the values of port and listen. If they are not 80, that is
probably your problem. I configured the IIS to work with Apache(the instructions are in the 9iAS documentation) and changed these values to 80.
Previous Topic: how to convert the html tags into text file
Next Topic: Re: Creating a report with the AVG shown at the bottom of the report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:53:19 CDT 2024