Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » Oracle9iAS Business Intelligence and Forms installation error
Oracle9iAS Business Intelligence and Forms installation error [message #76776] Fri, 01 August 2003 04:29 Go to next message
andy
Hi, everybody!

I'm trying to install Oracle9i Application Server on Win2000Pro. I've already have the Oracle8i database server and the Oracle9iAS Infrastructure installed. When I'm trying to install Business Intelligence and Forms, I enter OID username and password on the Oracle Internet Directory screen and then click "Next" - and a following error is raised:

"A runtime exception occurred while setting nValidationOID null".

What does it means?

Please, help me !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oracle9iAS Business Intelligence and Forms installation error [message #77105 is a reply to message #76776] Thu, 02 September 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smith
Hi!
I'm trying to install Oracle9i Application Server on Win2000. I've already have the Oracle9i database and the Oracle9iAS Infrastructure installed. When I'm trying to install Business Intelligence and Forms, I enter OID username and password on the Oracle Internet Directory screen and then click "Next" - and a following error is raised:

"unable to verify connection to this OID instance. please verify your hostname, port, username and password or verify that the OID service is running".

What does it means?

Please, help me !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oracle9iAS Business Intelligence and Forms installation error [message #77227 is a reply to message #77105] Thu, 18 November 2004 22:55 Go to previous message
Martin Wilkinson
I have this same error. Did a solution ever appear for this?
Next Topic: Xml Publisher
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:35:22 CDT 2024