Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » print form letter, always truncate the end of line
print form letter, always truncate the end of line [message #87948] Thu, 15 November 2001 18:22 Go to next message
lynn cao
form letter with reports6.0, when I view it from screen, it is good, but when I print it out, it always cut off the last words of the line, I try to resize or set property to expend, it won't work.
Please help!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: print form letter, always truncate the end of line [message #87959 is a reply to message #87948] Mon, 19 November 2001 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Venus Scott
In the layout mode, click on the 'Edit Margin' icon located on the top tool bar. Click on the 'thick black' line which is the reports margins. Click and drag it to enlarge it and see if this results in the desired change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
icon8.gif  quater of report is truncated [message #176780 is a reply to message #87948] Fri, 09 June 2006 09:49 Go to previous message
nina.camille
Hi,
I am having a similar problem, but it does not have to do with the margin. In 'Edit Margin'mode, there is a square dotted line frame positioned over part of the report, and it is the part enclosed in the frame that is being printed. I cannot adjust this frame. When I went to page setup in the file menu, this frame appeared and it is then I realized that this was causing the problem. Picture of screen is attached.

How do I increase the size of the frame or remove it? Help please.

Nina
  • Attachment: problem.doc
    (Size: 98.00KB, Downloaded 1516 times)
Previous Topic: arabic reports using Oracle 9iAS under HP-UX 11i
Next Topic: REP-271187989, REP-0200
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:06:26 CDT 2024