Home » Developer & Programmer » Data Integration » Ordering of Dimension Attributes
Ordering of Dimension Attributes [message #93074] Mon, 16 December 2002 09:26 Go to next message
Emma
Is there a way in Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) to order dimension attributes when you create the dimension so that when you deploy the generated scripts, the tables are created with columns in order?
Re: Ordering of Dimension Attributes [message #93076 is a reply to message #93074] Tue, 17 December 2002 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
... and u thk u will get an answer uh? "desert" man!! u have entered a desert. a board that can not even answer a fundamental Q on DW like the diff between OLAP and Data Mining, u thk it will answer this..

this board is a desert. u can see mirages perpaps, but no reality
Re: Ordering of Dimension Attributes [message #93083 is a reply to message #93074] Sun, 29 December 2002 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark Thompson
If there is a moderator monitoring this site, could I ask you to please review the postings from the user calling himself HEY, and determine if the content and tone of his replies are what you want on this site?
Re: Ordering of Dimension Attributes [message #93085 is a reply to message #93083] Mon, 30 December 2002 22:00 Go to previous message
Hey
Mark Thomson:

i will tell u what, i didn't mean to offend anyone here. i pity the state of this forum coz, there's no one even to answer fundamental Qs on DW. and even if someone did, it would be ages. when such is the case, how can anyone rely on a discussion forum !?!

in my opinion, if a discussion forum cannot cater to queries (specially simple fundas) in a quick time, how will it anyway render any kinda support to intricate emergency ones (which is one of the foremost reasons why anyone whould post a query on a message board !)

go to forums under DBASUPPORT.COM, u will understand what response time means ..

yes, u were right in the sense that this forum least expects ppl like me, though it can't render any better.

but if the moderators have an open mind - i can help the board to market better with a stronger in-flow of more skilled ppl (unlike me) trafficking in-n-out of the board.

u tell me Mark, almost 90% of the questions remain unaswered (and even if it did have answers, it would take a minimum of a week) and that sucks..
Previous Topic: EXPRESS 5.0.3 de-support, 6.3 Upgrade
Next Topic: Looking job in DAtawarehouse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:00:58 CDT 2024