Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » setting a default language setting
setting a default language setting [message #115816] Thu, 14 April 2005 10:00 Go to next message
rholland
Hi,
does anyone know how to force a default language for Discoverer viewer and plus users? I need to be sure that all of their reports run against English(United Kingdom). Is there anyway of either removing the option when they log on or overriding this option when running each report?
Thanks,
Rachel
Re: setting a default language setting [message #133996 is a reply to message #115816] Tue, 23 August 2005 03:17 Go to previous message
bwetkstr
Hello everybody...I'm new to disco and oracle ..
I'm just starting a new job (1,5 months now) so I'm still in a learning face Cool

We have some report running on disco .. but there is a problem when we try to export them to Office excel. We found what the problem was ... language excel needs to be the same as the language of the viewer.

Now the problem is that we can't chance the language of Excel , so we need to change the language of the viewer. Does anyone know where we can change that??

thx.
Previous Topic: Reports server CGI
Next Topic: Is it possible to call Forms from a Report?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 15:06:41 CDT 2024