Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » add font to os and reports
add font to os and reports [message #130281] Fri, 29 July 2005 02:53 Go to next message
fullora
I have to print a string with font OCRB. This font is not standart so I have to install it on the OS (A redhat).
I have verified the installation by typing
[applsadev@zeopard raid5]$ xlsfonts -u | grep ocrb
-adobe-ocrb-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-iso8859-1
-misc-ocrb-medium-r-normal--0-0-0-0-p-0-ascii-0
the font is there on the os level.
I have started rwbld60 the reports builder on the os. It is possible to select the ocrb font with the reports builder an to show the font within the preview. But if I save the report and open it again then the text formerly formated with ocrb is now formated with Courier, the default font.
I can I manage that the font ocrb can be save.
Thanks
Re: add font to os and reports [message #130682 is a reply to message #130281] Mon, 01 August 2005 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HarryPotter
Hi

Does these [ocrb] fonts appear in the Reports layout Fonts List ?
I don't think because they are scalable fonts .
Only NonScalable fonts can be seen in Reports Layout Fonts .

Re: add font to os and reports [message #130795 is a reply to message #130682] Tue, 02 August 2005 10:44 Go to previous message
fullora
The font ocrb appears in the layout font list
There can be choosen all sorst of font types
The appearence on the vnc X window is correct.
|
But if I save the report and then open it again then the text which was set to ocrb is set to fixed font. Is there eventually a fix for that I use reports builder version 6.0.8.20.2
Previous Topic: is there is any site where i get the report builder 2000 material?
Next Topic: Multiple Installations of Oracle Discoverer on Same PC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 01:32:15 CDT 2024