Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Sales - Quoting Functionality - XML Publisher and XSL.
icon5.gif  Sales - Quoting Functionality - XML Publisher and XSL. [message #135004] Mon, 29 August 2005 06:47 Go to next message
stepheng

Hi ,

We have changed output in Quoting to use XML Publisher instead of Reports Server.

How can we view the XML tags to create the XSL file?

Its possible to see XML output from PO's , SOA's etc when printed vis Concurrent Mgr and Oracle Forms but the raw XML is not available when using in Sales and Printing a Quote ( uses sample xsl in XML Publisher at the moment...Am formatting this.. but have no raw xml).

Any ideas?

Cheers

Stephen
Re: Sales - Quoting Functionality - XML Publisher and XSL. [message #136479 is a reply to message #135004] Thu, 08 September 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
laywema
Hi Stephen,
which version of Apps are you on?
I'm struggling with the same problem and I think I've got a solution.
On Apps 11.5.8 I tried this:

Responsability: Quoting Sales Manager
Choose: Quoting
Find a quote
Choose File, Create Printable Quote
Change Outputformat to Text
Modify the URL of the downloadable file; change desformat=TEXT to desformat=XML, change desname to <filename>.xml.
Now you get your XML!

I use this XML to create the template for the 11.5.10-report.

ciao!
Louis
Re: Sales - Quoting Functionality - XML Publisher and XSL. [message #137103 is a reply to message #136479] Tue, 13 September 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stepheng
Hi ,

could you give me an output of the xml file you get or email to me?

I am using 11.5.10....and cannot get a text output...

Cheers!

Stephen
Re: Sales - Quoting Functionality - XML Publisher and XSL. [message #217697 is a reply to message #137103] Sun, 04 February 2007 21:49 Go to previous message
triluu

When you run the file, if Internet Explorer can not display with format XML because in your file has unicode character.
You can use Flashget to get file from XML to TEXT with XML format.
system administrator -> Program -> Define :
Output: XML.

When you Click Output button, Flashget will auto download as WNDFRR.exe -> You need change as: WNDFRR.txt
and you can open by Wordpad or Notepad++. You see the file with format XML.

Previous Topic: Oracle Manufacturing Consultant (Techno-Functional)
Next Topic: does anyone have a start/stop_all script for Oracle Applications?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 03 06:34:13 CDT 2024