Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » How to pass common parameter for all sheets in same report
icon9.gif  How to pass common parameter for all sheets in same report [message #155443] Mon, 16 January 2006 05:01 Go to next message
sourajit_seth
Hi,
In my report I have 2 sheets. I opened the first sheet and created one parameter selecting the radio button "Allow only one value for all sheets". As a result one condition was created for the same parameter. When I opned sheet 2 , the condition is shown as inactive (unchecked). WHile I want to check , it is showing
Condition "Business Unit = :BU" is incompatible with items in the current sheet.( Where BU is the parameter name).
So how shall I overcome this ? Since I need to declare BU once and applied for all sheets.
Thanks
Sourajit
Re: How to pass common parameter for all sheets in same report [message #156880 is a reply to message #155443] Sun, 29 January 2006 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srinivasocp
Hi Everyone,

Is there any solution for this???

Regards
sirini..
Re: How to pass common parameter for all sheets in same report [message #156947 is a reply to message #156880] Mon, 30 January 2006 05:53 Go to previous message
sourajit_seth
I got it.
In Discovere Adminitratation Editition I have to create the join between the folders, which are generating the sheets and specify relation one to one /one to many ( as per requirement)
Previous Topic: Is it possible to use stored procedure in Oracle Report?
Next Topic: Not able to open the Desktop Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 01:42:01 CDT 2024