Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Character mode printing with reports 10g - Its very Urgent
Character mode printing with reports 10g - Its very Urgent [message #156364] Wed, 25 January 2006 00:20
mark926
hi

i am using oracle10g as database version and 9.0.4 as developer suite version.

my first question
1. i have a parameter form say abc.fmb developed in oracle forms.
2. and i have a report say xyz.rdf in character mode, which is of 8"(width) x 6"(height) and is in form layout.
3. abc.fmb contains all the parameter fields that are required for the report xyz.rdf to execute, and i am able to execute report. abc.fmb form contains "run report" button which helps me to take the print out.
4. Now the problem is, while taking the print out, the paper size is taken as 8.5"(width) x 11"(height) by default. with this i am only able to take the print of one record per 2 papers of 8"(width) x 6"(height) size.

i have adjusted the prt file and the layout of main section of the xyz.rdf file as per the requirement. even then i am not able to take the print as required.

my second question
1. how can i display print dialog box when i click on the "run report" button in the abc.fmb form so that i can select the paper size for the report xyz.rdf while printing.

its very urgent please help me.

Thanks
Ravikiran
Previous Topic: Cant convert PDF with Greek Data
Next Topic: Discoverer Newbie question on TO_DATE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 02:09:44 CDT 2024