Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP-0498: Number of columns selected by the query is incompatible with report definition.
icon11.gif  REP-0498: Number of columns selected by the query is incompatible with report definition. [message #156633] Thu, 26 January 2006 10:18 Go to next message
peeechy3
Re. http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/52991/0

I keep getting REP-0498: Number of columns selected by the query is incompatible with report definition.

I have changed the backend definition of the materialised view that I am using and re-compiled my report, and saved it. This is not working. I've still not managed to run my report without getting this message.

I even recreated the object in the data models and set up all of the summary CS and CFs again.

Still din't work. I'm so frustrated now.

Please can anyone help?

Cheers.
Re: REP-0498: Number of columns selected by the query is incompatible with report definition. [message #178825 is a reply to message #156633] Thu, 22 June 2006 23:51 Go to previous message
polesh1
Hi

Do one thing ...just update the report definition so that it accepts the changed query.

For example: -
Delete the SQL query Statement, again create the same query statement, after that you have to reassign the source for repeating frame.
ERROR: -REP-0498 may comes when you modifying the existing report, and between that time periods the structure of table was changed.

Regards
Polesh Pardhi
Previous Topic: Report Doubt
Next Topic: Help me about Oracle report 10g
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:56:27 CDT 2024