Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Ugrent help needed in Discoverer
icon9.gif  Ugrent help needed in Discoverer [message #157044] Tue, 31 January 2006 00:15 Go to next message
sourajit_seth
Hi,
In DIscoverer I have created one report with two sheets having common parameters for both sheets.

I need to open the report in Discoverer Viewer. In Viewer two sheet name are displayed in top left corner.

After choosing one of them and running the report, while I choose the other report, it will again ask for "RUN QUERY" and input parameter value, though the parameter values are already selected as earlier selection. I have to click the button "Apply Parameter" button to get the report, and it is running the query again. But I need to avoid the steps to toggle between 2 reports. i.e. firsttime when ever I choose the parameters, it will run query for both reports and displayed the selected one.

Is it possible ?
Re: Ugrent help needed in Discoverer [message #159376 is a reply to message #157044] Fri, 17 February 2006 18:13 Go to previous message
DiscoWriter
Assumimg you are using 10g, then yes you can set your parameter to be available to the whole workbook. Thus when you input the poarameter for one worksheet, all you need to do is select the other worksheet when you are ready and the parameter will be reapplied.
Previous Topic: Payables Unrealized Gain and Loss report
Next Topic: REP-1352 Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 28 01:34:53 CDT 2024