Home » Other » Training & Certification » Where should I take OCP exam? (in US)
Where should I take OCP exam? (in US) [message #163920] Mon, 20 March 2006 16:54 Go to next message
niranjan_tcs
Hi All,
Am pretty amateur in knowledge about taking OCP exams, so this question may sound silly to many of you.
I have an idea of doing OCP certification. I have a fair idea of what the papers are and what the syllabus is..
But can somebody tell me, how do i go about taking an OCP exam?
Means, where is an OCP exam written and what is the procedure to go about it? Are OCP exams written online(in internet)?? or are there any exam centres to do it? I know there are prometric centers to take exams in india., But how can we take OCP exams in US? PLease help

Thanks,
Niranjan
Re: Where should I take OCP exam? (in US) [message #163979 is a reply to message #163920] Tue, 21 March 2006 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
niranjan_tcs wrote on Mon, 20 March 2006 23:54

I know there are prometric centers to take exams in india., But how can we take OCP exams in US? PLease help
Why would you go to the US to take exams? The content is the same as the exam questions are been downloaded to your client pc just before you start your exam. It won't get you a job in the US if that was your idea.

MHE
Re: Where should I take OCP exam? (in US) [message #164085 is a reply to message #163979] Tue, 21 March 2006 13:23 Go to previous message
M0nst3r
Prometric proctors Oracle certification exams in the US as well. I believe the registration process asks you only for what state you're located in, and it responds with all of the testing centers within that state.

A few tests are available online. I'm not sure if the difficulty, time limit, or rules are different for online tests.

Good luck.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 March 2006 13:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Doubt on Oracle10G Certification Update
Next Topic: Functional or Technical or Techno Functional !!!!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:57:53 CDT 2024