Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » please pay attentions
please pay attentions [message #164461] Thu, 23 March 2006 09:33 Go to next message
alybin
Hi,
Myself aly,trying to create journal entries but found an error.
about sequences assignments.what do i need to do?i created my own set of books.i attached my resposibilities to my user.But when i tried to create journal inmy first period it showed me some error of sequence please help me.
one more doubt of mine is that i defined my currency.i gave its rate too. but it is not viewablw in functional currency.
Re: please pay attentions [message #164489 is a reply to message #164461] Thu, 23 March 2006 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
veerubhotlab

go to define currency window and at your currency at the last there is a enable check box will be there check the check box. while defining the sob you have to define this currency as your functional currency(if you want it as your functional currency) . validate your calendar. attach your calendar,currency, to your SOB. for journal entry attach your sob to profile- GL Set of books option. switch responsibility. open period. and try to create jl entry

Re: please pay attentions [message #176452 is a reply to message #164489] Thu, 08 June 2006 06:16 Go to previous message
konka_kiran

Hi,

Check for the GL Sequencing Profile Variable, whether it is set or not at the responsibility level.

Regards,
Kiran
Previous Topic: Oracle Financials Query
Next Topic: Template.fmb from Oracle Apps
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 11:54:46 CDT 2024