Home » Other » Training & Certification » Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here )  () 1 Vote
Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #165530] Thu, 30 March 2006 17:06 Go to next message
amankhan
Hi Guys,

Apps Material for the beginners.

Have fun and be urself called KINGS in oracle apps in the near future.

http://www.exforsys.com/content/category/17/260/342/

http://www.virginia.edu/integratedsystem/howdoi/#

http://www.geekinterview.com/Interview-Questions/Oracle-Apps

http://www.appsking.com/html/faq_apps11i.htm

Thanks
Aman
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #165534 is a reply to message #165530] Thu, 30 March 2006 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spinky
Hi Aman,

Thanks a lot for the links.I am searching for such links & you made my work easier.

Pinky
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #165536 is a reply to message #165534] Thu, 30 March 2006 19:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amankhan
hi Pinky,

I have seen all ur messages. Seems like u r perfect at oracle discoverer. If U have any stuff for oracle discoverer other than oracle documentation, then please mail it to me aman.turing@gmail.com

Also, I had a lot of stuff for APPS. I can send a link thru www.yousendit.com you can send up to 1GB thru that website, but it will stay only for a week and then is removed. U need to download it within a week.

Aman
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #165780 is a reply to message #165536] Sat, 01 April 2006 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spinky
Hi Aman,

I would be thankful to you,if you can send me that link through www.yousendit.com.I'll download them.I'll surely send you the discoverer stuff.Also it would be really great if you can provide me some career guidance in Apps.Like,I worked as an Oracle front end developer&strongly wish to move into Apps.I came to US recently&just got my working visa.I couldn't get any training in Apps,so am planning to go for self study & for the same am searching for good materials.Luckily i saw your posting.So,please do suggest me like what all basics I need to learn&which module would be the best to start with.You can mail me to my personal ID : sowmyavellanki@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Pinky
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #165782 is a reply to message #165530] Sat, 01 April 2006 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sonali_apps21
hi aman
thanks so much for the wonderful links that u have provided.hey are really helpful.i am also new to apps and looking for some good material.can i also get the link through yousendit.com.i would be highly obliged.
u can use my personal email id
sonali.badola@gmail.com
waiting for ur reply
sonali
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #165813 is a reply to message #165530] Sun, 02 April 2006 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jasonnoble
hi aman,

thanks a lot for all the links you provided. they were very helpful. i believe this would be a great start in the right direction. this material has proved very helpful to a lot of people in this forum, thanks buddy.

i would really appreciate if you could send us files through this site www.yousendit.com .i'm looking for oracle 11i DBA material.

my mail ID is jasonnoble2005@yahoo.com

regards,
jason

[Updated on: Sun, 02 April 2006 03:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #168555 is a reply to message #165813] Thu, 20 April 2006 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
martandjoshi
Hi ,
I would aprriciate if you can share this material with me . You can use martandjoshi@rediff.com for the same.

Waiting for your Reply....

Thanks & Regards
=====================
Martand Joshi
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #168738 is a reply to message #165530] Fri, 21 April 2006 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rohit Pillai
Hi Aman,
The links you have provided are really useful especially the Virginia edu one. Would be grateful if you can send in more material. My email id is rohit.pillai@ge.com

Thanks
Rohit
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #172705 is a reply to message #168738] Wed, 17 May 2006 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SunithaKemp
Hi Aman,
Can you Please send the files to the below email address
Sunithatk@yahoo.com
I have been trying hard to upgrade from Developer Suite to E-Business Suite.Its been quite difficult without proper Documentations.I am sure this will help me immensly.
Thanks in Advance
Sunitha
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #205547 is a reply to message #172705] Sat, 25 November 2006 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s_kochu
can you please send me the links at s_kochu@yahoo.com
Re: Oracle Apps Material ( Basic Fundas links provided here ) [message #205576 is a reply to message #205547] Sun, 26 November 2006 06:26 Go to previous message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Just another "me too" thread.
LOCKED.
Previous Topic: video training
Next Topic: Where to go for a Certification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:35:42 CDT 2024