Home » Other » Training & Certification » career guidance in oracle apps
icon5.gif  career guidance in oracle apps [message #169763] Fri, 28 April 2006 10:41
subhashgs
Hi,

I am Aug 2005 MBA(Finance & Systems )pass out . I worked for nearly 5 months as an end user using Account payables in a manufacturing concern, there i got interest on the oracle applications. My work is very much restricted to raising of invoices & expense reports and paying suppliers by writing cheques manually and have to do lot of other work because it was a traditional organisation. Many suggested me that my work as an end user will not be useful for a fast career and also suggested me to do full fledged course in apps functional.

I left that organisation and joined a institute and learned Apps functional for the last 2 1/2 months . Now i am ok with GL AP PURCHASING. I am looking for a techno functional career because i know oracle database and d2k also. Is it wise to take training in Apps technical also, for my situation.

Now my problem is how to approach the employers? how to get a initial break in the career.

How to prepare an effective resume for Oracle apps jobs.....

Please anybody help me and give me some consultants & trainers addresses in Hyderabad and Bangalore

please help me

regards,

SUBHASH
Previous Topic: Any Good Oracle Apps CRM Functional Training Institute in USA, Please Guide!!
Next Topic: Need information on PL/SQL certification
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:32:49 CDT 2024