Home » Other » Training & Certification » Training from Oracle University - Oracle CRM - is it worth there fees.
Training from Oracle University - Oracle CRM - is it worth there fees. [message #171031] Mon, 08 May 2006 01:13 Go to next message
CRM_oracle
Hi
Please do advice me on taking a training from Oracle University on oracle CRM.the fees is exorbitant ,will it be really helpful in getting a break.
I have around 2 yrs of exp in mid tier ERP sales and marketing,with and engineering and mangement background,would like to shift into CRM domain .
Please do send in your valuable comments.

Thanks
Re: Training from Oracle University - Oracle CRM - is it worth there fees. [message #171206 is a reply to message #171031] Tue, 09 May 2006 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
train_oracle
Hi,
please do take up the course without any hesitation,those who did oracle certification doesn't have to regret for the money and effort they have sacrifised to do the course.revert for more information fill in the below form and forward to Edus_in@oracle.com
1. Full Name :
2. Basic Qualification :
3. Work Experience :
4. Contact No( With std code) :
5. E_Mail ID :
6. Present Address :
7. Course Preffered (Optional) :
The above information would help us to guide you to take up a course that suits your profile.

regards
oracle expert
Re: Training from Oracle University - Oracle CRM - is it worth there fees. [message #171215 is a reply to message #171031] Tue, 09 May 2006 01:45 Go to previous message
Maaher
In my experience (and in general), I think Oracle's rather expensive. But other companies aren't cheap either. I don't know what the scope is of the course you're intending to follow but I have noticed that there is a lot of difference as it comes to quality. Unfortunately you cannot know in advance whether that particular course is good or not. I once had a course given by different instructors. One was terrific, the other was awful.

It might be worth it but I have no experience in CRM, let alone the courses for CRM.

MHE
Previous Topic: oracle9i perf. tuning questions ??
Next Topic: which OCP developer path is better..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:37:30 CDT 2024