Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Grouping of the data retrieved by oracle reports query - urgent
Grouping of the data retrieved by oracle reports query - urgent [message #172045] Sat, 13 May 2006 13:18 Go to next message
karthikkathir
Hi ,
I have a oracle report which retrieves data based on a complex query(It retrieved insured id and invoice no). I want to group this retrieved data with respect to insured id and display the count of number of invoices for this group in every page of the report. I can do this in query but it is very complex. Please let me know if i can do this using any functionality of oracle reports.Please let me know because it is urgent.

Or Is there any way I can acces the next record data from the previous record.
Like I want to know the second page data from the first page.

Please let me know
Re: Grouping of the data retrieved by oracle reports query - urgent [message #172050 is a reply to message #172045] Sat, 13 May 2006 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
LEAD and LAG analytic functions allow you to "view" data from the next (lead) or previous (lag) record. Perhaps you'll find them helpful.
Re: Grouping of the data retrieved by oracle reports query - urgent [message #172214 is a reply to message #172045] Mon, 15 May 2006 09:17 Go to previous message
sheshukl
Whts the query?
Thx,
Shesh
Previous Topic: urgent : how I get tree type group total result
Next Topic: how give start date and end date with format in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:07:27 CDT 2024